Entries to Feature Film Conpetition長編コンペティション部門への応募
PREPARATION FOR APPLICATION
1Please make sure your work can be streamed online (YouTube, Vimeo, GoogleDrive, etc.) and prepare the URL and password of your work. Please submit the full work, not the trailer.
Works written in languages other than Japanese or English must have English subtitles at the time of submission. However, if your work uses Japanese and has passed the first selection, please submit it with English subtitles.
2Please prepare the title, synopsis, and director profile of the work in English.
3Prepare an image of the work and a face photo of the director.
4Enter the required information in the application form and register.
5After registration is completed, an application confirmation email will be sent automatically.
Depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection, there is a possibility that the works will be distributed online, but works that are not permitted to be distributed online can also be submitted. The availability of online distribution will not affect the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY
Nov. 1, 2022 (Tue) 11:00 to Dec. 23, 2022 (Fri) 23:00 (Japan time)
Before applying, please be sure to read through and agree to the 1st Niigata International Animation Film Festival's Submission Rules 2023 before applying.
- An animation work of more than 40 minutes, including end credits.
Any type of animation can be submitted.
- The work must be completed after 2020.
- Works written in languages other than Japanese and English must have English subtitles at the time of submission.
- The director, producer, and applicants have the right to screen the film, and there should be no obstacles to the screening of the film at this film festival.
- Applicants must obtain permission from the author before applying regarding the rights to use the music used in the work, existing characters, and any other rights. The festival will not be held responsible for any lawsuits from third parties regarding infringement of rights, compensation for damages, etc.
How to apply
Applicants should apply by filling in all items related to the work information and director information via the online application form on the official website or FilmFreeway(Coming soon).
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact us at the email address below.
Niigata International Animation Film Festival Secretariat